We consider the safety of our passengers to be our first priority. FAA Part 135-certificated air carriers will comply with safety standards of a nationally recognized safety audit organization in order to qualify as a partner operator. Furthermore, we will continuously ensure that compliance is met on flights that are flown by partner operators. Key safety standards and demonstrated proof of compliance will be provided to customers for each flight, regardless of the partner operator selected for travel.
Key safety criteria by which partner operators will be held to industry audit recognized and igojet standards will include the following areas:
- Organization & Management
- Operational Control
- Aircraft Security
- Personnel Security
- Safety Management System
- Flight Crew Experience & Training
- Flight Processes & Practices
- Maintenance Standards & Procedures
- Training Standards & Records
- Standard Operations Manuals & Documentation
- Aircraft Quality & Equipment
- Emergency Response System
More details about igojet safety standards are available upon request.